Flour blend (Rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), cane sugar, baking soda, salt
10-13 muffins or 3-4 mini loaves.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix well, 1 cup applesauce, 2/3 cup oil, 2 eggs, 3 Tbsp orange blossom honey or honey of your choice.
- Add flour mixture from the bag and stir until all the flour is mixed in. Zest one large orange (about 2 Tbsp), add zest to muffin batter.
- Spoon into muffin liners or greased tins.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake.
- Muffins bake-23-28 minutes
- Loaves bake 30-35 minutes
- Yield 10-13 muffins or 3-4 mini loaves
Megan Bartholomew –
The Orange Blossom Honey muffins are a deliciously bright experience.
Like Mary Ann says, “Sunshine in your mouth!”