Brown rice flour, white rice flour, sugar, tapioca flour, potato starch,xanthan gum, cinnamon, baking soda, salt.
10-13 muffins or 3-4 mini loaves.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix well, 1 cup applesauce, 2/3 cup oil, and 2 eggs.
- Add flour mixture from the bag and stir until all the flour is mixed in.
- Spoon into muffin liners or greased tins.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake.
- Muffins bake-23-28 minutes
- Loaves bake 30-35 minutes
- Item #: MIX-AppleCinnamon
Absolutely loved this! Cannot tell it’s gluten and dairy free. Best muffins and bread ever! This is one of my favourite brands now!
Easily the best muffins I’ve had since having to nix gluten. These are great- and not just by gluten free standards!